Points to Remember in Borrowing a Reserve Book
All reserve books are strictly for room-use or overnight only. However, upon request of the faculty members, reserve books may be taken out of the library for classroom use for the duration of the class.
- No ROOM USE RESERVATION IS ALLOWED.
- Overnight Lending Hours:
Weekdays ……… 3:00 PM – 4:45 PM
Saturdays ……… 10:30 AM – 3:45 PM
- Reserve books borrowed for room use may be returned after two hours. For an overnight loan, return on or before 9:00 AM The following day. Failure to return overnight reserve books on time cancels your reservation privilege for the rest of the current semester.
- Any person who fails to return a reserve book shall pay a fine of PhP50.00 for each full day inclusive of Sundays and holidays. A second offense within a semester shall subsequently suspend/curtail his privilege for the rest of the semester or summer.
- Any person who draws out a reserve book for overnight use without an approved reservation shall pay a fine of PhP50.00. His/her library privileges to borrow from the reserve collection shall be suspended for two weeks on second offense.
- Repeated violation of lending rules will be justification for the curtailment of the student’s library privileges.